Sunday, March 20, 2011

Southern Sunday

Praise Jesus for the warmth of spring!  Visiting Teresa and Shawn in Nashville and trying to do some wedding planning.  I don't think today will be very productive, but that's alright -- I suppose that's the nature of the Lord's day.  Spent the morning at Shawn's church and then at his sister's in-law's house for brunch.

It's been hard this past week, being out of school and away from my usual routine.  I haven't gotten any work done, but that's not the biggest thing.  I've been slipping spiritually.  Not in a sinful way, per se, just not centering my life on Him.  I can't wait to get back to daily Mass, which has been somewhat impossible with recent traveling.  Adoration, too, I truly miss.  The God-shaped hole in my heart is sadly not as full as it once was.  Oh, how dearly I want Him to fill it again to the point of bursting!

My Jesus, I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment